Google Search

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Limaol Fan Page!

When I younger Limacol was more popular than it is today. My parents still use it till this day but I myself only use it occasionally. I just keep a bottle of this Limacol around the house if I ever need it for any purpose.
This stuff has a ton of uses. It can be used as an after shave as a soothing astringent, makeup remover or even a deodorant. But my parents, family and I use it to cool down our head.
For instance, if we have a fever or the day is extremely hot and you can feel the heat coming out the top of your head, put a little bit of this liquid in our hand and rub in into the scalp of your head and let it sit there and cool off the heat. There has got to be a reason why the slogan for Limacol is “the freshness of a breeze in a bottle.”

Limacol comes in two sizes of bottles which are now made of plastic material. Years ago the bottles used to be made of glass.I prefer the glass bottle but at least it won't break if you drop it!

The different sizes are 250ml and 500ml bottles and I find that I get a better deal in buying the 500ml bottle of Limacol because the price to the ratio amount you are getting is a good deal.
Limacol is a bit expensive though and I am not sure why, probably because it has been around for so long. There are other products that came on the market in more recent years that are said to do the same job as Limacol does and they are cheaper but I like Limacol because it has a nice lemon-lime scent to it as well, mmm, Who can resist the smell of cool citrus and it is cooling your brain too.
About Limacol being used as an aftershave, I have never had the need to do this myself but my grandpa does it and he said it cools his skin, prevents razor burns and if he cuts himself it does burn but heals it quickly. I guess he is very accustomed to using it to endure the slight burning after cuts.

Guess you can say I'm a huge fan. Maybe it's because I'm Caribbean, but if you can get it where you are, at least give the small bottle a try. Overall, I would give it a 10 but the price has really skyrocketed for this product... Maybe because it's so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment